Round table: The potential careers at inria after the PhD
We don’t always know what we want to do after our PhD. This round table is meant to present the potential positions you can held at INRIA after your PhD.
First Manuel Serrano, from the Comité d’Evaluation (CE), will present the competitive examinations to become a researcher or engineer at inria and the purpose of the CE. In short, the CE is:
- in charge of organizing Inria’s teams evaluation
- in charge of running all the national recruiting and promotion juries.
- participates in all local recruiting campaigns.
Then, Anthony Schoof, the Head of Transfer, Innovation and Partnerships will present the Inria Start-up Studio program and its benefits!
Finally, we have also invited several new engineers, researchers and members of the start-up studio to share their experiences with us:
- Jenny Kartsaki: Research and Development Engineer at the NeuroMod Institute, Université Cote d’Azur in collaboration with the SED (Service d’Expérimentation et de Développement) Inria
- Côme Lebreton: Engineer in ABS team
- Romain Tetley: Engineer transfert and Innovation
- Francesca Casagli: Permanent researcher in the BIOCORE team
- Antonia Machlouzarides-Shalit: previous member of INRIA start-up studio and CEO of NeuroPin