During last Monday’s seminar, which was the first of the Applied Mathematics chapter, we discovered a lot of things on Mesh adaptations and Fluid Dynamics, thanks to a really wonderful presentation by Eleanore Gauci of team ECUADOR.
If you would like to find out more about this work, Eleanore suggests the following recerences and courses:
- F. Alauzet, A. Loseille, A. Dervieux, P.J. Frey Multi-dimensional continuous metric for mesh adaptation, in: Proceedings of the 15th International Meshing Roundtable, Springer, 2006, pp. 191–214.
- F. Alauzet, Size gradation control of anisotropic meshes, Finite Elem. Anal. Des. (2009)
- Jörg Rameau, On a Generalization of Schönhardt’s Polyhedron, Combinatorial and Computational Geometry MSRI Publications, Volume 52, 2005
- Lecture Notes on Delaunay Mesh Generation
- Jonathan Richard Shewchuk February 5, 2012
- Cours Maillage 2D, surfacique et 3D, Pascal Frey, Frédéric Hecht, 2005
At the same time, Konstantinos Mavreas gave us a few useful insights on marketing techniques, and taught us to be ourselves and never to be afraid!